REALTOR® | Managing Broker | Owner
REALTOR®, ABR, RSPS, ePRO
A graduate of Texas Christian University, Marsha Bettis is currently Partner and Managing Broker of Pondera Properties, a Texas Lakes and Land Company. Prior to that, as Partner and Broker of Lake Time Real Estate, she helped lead an upstart company to the top of the Possum Kingdom Lake market in just over 1 year.
Marsha first became a licensed REALTOR in the 1980s in Midland, Texas and later became a successful business woman and entrepreneur. She has owned property on Possum Kingdom Lake for over 17 years and moved to reside at the lake full-time in 2004. After resuming her career in real estate in the lake market, Marsha quickly became a Top Producer, multiple branch manager and respected professional by peers and consumers alike.
Marsha has selflessly fought to raise the level of professionalism in real estate practice at Possum Kingdom Lake by reminding all that “what is best for the consumer should always be our focus.” This led to improvements for both Buyers and Sellers including better representation and improved cooperation between companies. Her current focus is assisting her neighbors and clients with the purchase of their deeds resulting from the Brazos River Authority (BRA) divestiture of land.
She is an expert on issues relating to BRA properties and is often a community resource in this area.
EDUCATION & DESIGNATIONS
• Bachelor of Science Degree- Texas Christian University
• Texas Licensed Real Estate Broker
• Texas Licensed Real Estate Sales Person
• ABR – Accredited Buyer Representative
• RSPS – Resort and Second Home Property Specialist
(currently the only Realtor at Possum Kingdom that has been awarded this designation)
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• MetroTex Association of REALTORS® (Dallas, TX)
• North Texas Real Estate Information Services (NTREIS -MLS) Member & Participant
• REBAC (Real Estate Buyer Agent Council)
• Council of Real Estate Brokerage Managers