I am writing this blog to keep everyone informed of all the cool stuff happening in 2014 in The Cliffs Resort on Possum Kingdom Lake! Lots of activity, and lots of improvements and updating going on!
Of course I cannot write about the Cliffs and not mention how much I love being a Cliff Dweller myself! This time of year is especially magical, with the cacti in bloom as well as the fawns running around everywhere! It seems everywhere you look there’s some reason to “ooh and aww” and say that’s Facebook worthy!
The Cliffs has changed a bunch in the over 12 years I have been here, lots of new homes around almost every corner. The Cliffs even re-designed every green on the championship golf course just two summers ago. (I wonder how much that cost?!)
Jeff Harper, the Cliffs’ General Manager, was kind enough to compile a list of all the things going on this year. Some projects are completed, while some are in the works. Here’s what’s in store for this year:
- $100,000 in road repairs (combined concrete and asphalt)
- Pole barn built (at maintenance facility) to protect equipment
- 28 guest rooms and associated interior corridors being painted
- Replace patio at Chaparral Grille w/ stained concrete
- Painting of patio furniture
- Interior painting of Chaparral Grille and Spurs
- New carpet at Chaparral Grille
- Renovation of Spurs bar along with an additional TV (The new granite bar looks awesome!)
- Resurfacing of tennis courts
- Re-decking of pool #1
- Re-staining of building exteriors and arbors at pool #1
- Re-plastering of both pools
- Extension of boat ramp, due to low lake levels
- New sales counter at golf shop
- Replacement of several balcony railings at hotel
- Replacement of several banquet tables at conference center
- Two new pump-out units at marina
- Stone wall surrounding pond at hole #18 (project pending)
- Renovation of restrooms at Chaparral Grille (project pending)
So there you have it, lots of things going on behind the scenes here at the Cliffs Resort! If you want more info about The Cliffs Resort Lifestyle or real estate available within the resort, please text, call or email me any time: 940-745-1411 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see my listings at Possum Kingdom Lake, click here.