Spring is here! Spring is here! So it’s time for a little “Spring Cleaning.” This I must say NEVER sounds fun to me. However, the sparkling end result is always rewarding.
Here's a quick list to help you stay on task and get your home sparkling clean. Any volunteers to come and do mine?
- Wipe down the cabinets from top to bottom
- Clean out and defrost your freezer
- Wash and sanitize trash cans
- Clean oven and microwave
- Clean base boards
- Exchange the heavy bedding for lightweight blankets
- Wash or replace Pillows
- Clean out drawers and closets
- Replace smoke detectors/alarm batteries
- Flip Mattress
Throughout your Home:
- Vacuum/ Clean Furniture
- Dust surfaces, knick knacks, photos, lamps, door trim, ceiling fans etc.
- Clean air vents
- Shampoo carpets and rugs
- Clean windows inside and out
- Dust and wipe baseboards
- Clean drapes/blinds/window treatment
- Wash and sanitize outdoor trash cans
- Replace or clean furnace filters
- Sweep the garage floor
- Check and replace light fixtures
- Clean outdoor furniture
- Clean walkways/dock
- Sweep away cobwebs/nests on Porch
- And of course service and clean those water toys
- Clean or power wash siding
Remember, if you're ready to sell your home at Possum Kingdom it is better to start this list sooner rather than later. A clean home is KEY to portraying a good first impression for potential buyers and getting an offer on your home.
DON'T FORGET: With Spring here, now is the perfect time to find your Possum Kingdom Lake house.
As always – I look forward to sharing more slices of my PK life with you. Until next time ~ Dee Dee