1585 State Highway 16 S, Strawn
Hunters Paradise with Comfortable Accomodations Partially Furnished. Sprawling Acreage with a Diverse Topography Offering a Gorgeous Mesa perfect for your Dream Home or Large Hunters Quarters. Deep Canyon for Wildlife Habitat. Beautiful Rim Rock. 5 Deep Water Tanks one Stocked with Florida Bass, Two Stocked with Catfish. 21 acres of Wild Sunflowers for Dove Hunting. Currently Outfitted with 6 Feeders and blinds, 14' Tower Blind. Deer, Turkey, Cats! Home is currrently on holding tank for water However, a reverse osmosis sytem could be run from one of the tanks!
- MLS® #13454072
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeFarm / Ranch
- UtilitiesDirt, Gravel/Rock, Outside City Limits, Septic
- DistrictPalo Pinto ISD
- Listing Agent:Valerie Klapper
- Listing Office:Berkshire Hathawayhs Pondera
- Address1585 State Highway 16 S
- CountyPalo Pinto
- Zip Code76475
- Exterior FeaturesWood Deck
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Irregular, Partially Cultivated, Some Trees, Tank/ Pond, Undivided
- ZoningNot Zoned
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 1:45pm CDT.