1125 Grandview Drive, Graford
Most unique property in the Harbor. This home is a one of a kind find within the amenity rich Harbor community. There was no expense spared in the construction of this home. Custom hand scraped hard floors, professional grade Viking appliances, state of the art av electronics package are just a few of the magnificient features of this property. Enjoy the sound of water as you sit on the large covered outdoor patio. Make your way over to the private hot tub and watch the sunset over the expansive pond in your backyard! Take the kids down to the luxurious stone patio just feet away from the pond and watch them catch endless memories.
- MLS® #13913051
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,763
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Individual Gas Meter, Co-op Water, Private Sewer Co.
- FeaturesCommunity Pool, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground, Private Lake/Pond, Tennis, Boat Ramp, Community Dock, Gated Entrance, Marina, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Circle Drive
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Deck
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Tank/ Pond
- ConstructionRock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing Agent:Michael Avidon
- Listing Office:Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address1125 Grandview Drive
- SubdivisionHill Country Harbor Ph I Add
- CountyPalo Pinto
- Zip Code76449
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Smart Home Features
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Built-in Icemaker, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces2
- # of Stories2
- DistrictGraford ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2019 at 11:15pm CST.