1693 Scenic Drive 301, Graford
Stunning, fully furnished,top floor end unit condo in the amenity rich Harbor community. This condo is situated in the Harbor's newest building. A very short walk to the main resort pool,fitness center,marina and restaurant. Step out onto the large wrap around patio and take in the expansive views of PKL. Unwind inside this beautiful condo equipped with hand scraped hardwood floors, stainless steel appliances, alder wood doors and cabinets, built in wine cooler and much more. All bedrooms have private on suites and king size beds to ensure the comfort and privacy for your guests. Do not miss the chance to own this rare condo!
- MLS® #14028683
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,088
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusActive Option Contract
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Individual Gas Meter, Private Sewer Co.
- FeaturesBoat Ramp, Common Elevator, Community Dock, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Marina, Playground, Private Lake/Pond, Spa, Tennis
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAssigned Garage, Detached, Area Assigned, Assigned Spaces
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es)
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision, Water/Lake View
- ConstructionRock/ Stone, Stucco
- Listing Agent:Michael Avidon
- Listing Office:Century 21 Mike Bowman, Inc.
- Address1693 Scenic Drive 301
- SubdivisionThe Harbor
- CountyPalo Pinto
- Zip Code76449-5517
- Interior FeaturesBay Windows, Built-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home Features, Sound System Wiring, Elevator
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs, Stone
- # of Stories1
- DistrictGraford ISD
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2019 at 1:00pm CDT.